Mechanical Subcontractor Awarded $1.8 Million Contract
June has proved to be a great month to be an EliteProNet member, ending strong with another big success! On June 27, 2012, JAC Mechanical Services, Inc was awarded the astonishing $1.8 million Valley Brook Village project. This is yet another testament to how well the EliteProNet system can work for subcontractors.
EliteProNet is not just another lead source cattle-calling for subs. We’re a network based on relationships that focuses on the quality of our subcontractors rather than quantity. Through our relationships with General Contractors we not only give you the resources to submit bids but st and by you through the entire process. We also don’t send hundreds of members the same projects to bid on. Instead, we carefully match select groups of subs per category in order to ensure a greater chance of award.
At EliteProNet we let our system speak for itself and st and by our data that “75% of our subcontractors that bid regularly get awarded work – the other 25% doesn’t bid.” Talk to one of our EliteProNet Account Managers today and start opening more doors for your business.